Kitchen renovations started Tuesday November 3. We currently do not have an estimated completion date. We will post an update as soon as we have more info. The lounge will be open but food items may be limited. No Dim Sum or Dinner items will be available.
- Reservations are required. Walk-ins will be not be seated.
- For reservations the entire table must be sat within 15 minutes of reservation time otherwise seats will be given away.
- No parties larger than 6 people.
- Multiple reservations under many names will not be accommodated close to each other, they will be seated at socially distanced tables.
- Bar seating is not available at this time.
- Please wear your mask upon entering the building and wait to take it off until after you have ordered from your server.
- Reservations last for 90 minutes from the reservation time, not from arrival time and are seated experiences. Larger parties (6+) will be allowed 120 minutes. Should you require more time, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- For reservation modification please email [email protected].
- Reservations may be cancelled with a full refund anytime up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation time.
- Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the reservation time will be charged a $30 reservation fee.
4 – 10 pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Kitchen closes 9 pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Last call is 9:45 pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
4 – 11 pm Friday and Saturday.
Kitchen closes 10:00 pm Friday and Saturday.
Last call is 10:45 pm Friday and Saturday.
Happy Hour Weekdays Only 4 – 6 pm.
Appetizers and Dim Sum served in the bar. Full dinner menu not available.